Casual Retail Food and Beverage Event Staff | Metricon Stadium
Casual Food and Beverage Event Staff | O'Brien Group Australia
Metricon Stadium, Gold Coast
- Are you a passionate about hospitality?
- Do you have previous experience in Supervisor roles?
- Do you want to be a part of upcoming major sporting events?
- Apply NOW!
We are looking for energetic and dynamic individuals to be a part of our casual retail food and beverage team at Metricon Stadium for upcoming major sporting events . We are looking for individuals have a passion for hospitality and will provide exceptional customer experiences at all our events.
About the Opportunities
To be successful in this casual position you will:
- Have 1 year experience in hospitality industry
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Previous experience with cash handling (POS systems)
- Hold a current nationally recognised Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate
- Ability to work varying shifts including nights, mornings, weekdays, weekends and public holidays
- A high level of personal grooming and presentation
- Excellent communication skills, with a strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Have Australian working rights
Please specify what position you are applying for
- Snack and Bar Supervisors
- Short Order Cooks (Fry cooks/burger cooks)
- Snack Cashier/Servery
What can we offer you?
- Competitive hourly rates
- A fun, dynamic and inclusive team
About O'Brien Group
O’Brien Group is Australia and New Zealand’s largest privately owned hospitality, entertainment and leisure company. For over 30 years, O’Brien Group has owned and operated within Australasia’s premier venues. Today with over 6,500 employees, 16 million customers served on an annual basis and a host of exciting new ventures, O’Brien Group continues to be an innovative market leader in Australasia.
Applications close Tuesday 1st December 2020.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position:
- Complete the information below, as requested (please use an individualised email address as using another person's may effect your application, if you do not have one please follow this link to create a Gmail account), then click Next.
- Attach a resume. Please note this is a mandatory requirement of the application process.