Casual Food and Beverage Event Staff | O'Brien Group Australia, Brisbane
Casual Food and Beverage Event Staff | The Gabba (O'Brien Group Australia)
About the Company
For over 25 years, O'Brien Group has operated within Australasia's premier venues. O’Brien Group Australia is a fully integrated company that owns and operates within major Australian and New Zealand stadiums and arenas. It also holds a significant property portfolio of boutique hotels and key heritage listed hotels.
In recent years O’Brien Group has expanded its operations and portfolio to include full scale venue management, ticketing, festivals, licensed clubs, hotels, live entertainment, media and venture capital.
Today with over 6,500 employees, 16 million customers served on an annual basis and a host of exciting new ventures, O’Brien Group continues to be an innovative market leader in Australasia.
About the Opportunities
We are looking for energetic and dynamic individuals who share our passion for customer service excellence to join our casual Queensland team.
- Looking for fun and exciting work?
- Wanting to learn valuable skills?
- Wanting a great way to earn extra money in your spare time?
We are seeking casual talented food and beverage staff for our upcoming events including:
- 06/11/2018 -Taylor Swift Concert
- 21/11/2018 -International 20/20 AUSTRALIA VS INDIA
- 19/12/2018 -Brisbane Heat Vs Strikers
- 10/01/2019 -Brisbane Heat Vs Renegades
- 17/01/2019 -Brisbane Heat Vs Thunder
- 24-28/01/2019 -Test Match: AUSTRALIA Vs SRI LANKA
- 01/02/2019 - Brisbane Heat Vs Scorchers
- 08/02/2019 - Brisbane Heat Vs Stars
And moving into our 2019 AFL Season.
To be successful in this casual position, you will:
- Share our passion and commitment to providing an unforgettable experience to our guests
- Provide high quality customer service at all times
- Be reliable and well presented
- Be able to work under pressure
- Hold a current QLD RSA Statement of Attainment/Certificate (Snack/Food Areas exempt)
- Have previous demonstrated food and beverage experience (preferable)
The following positions are available:
Extensive Food and Beverage Experience in a banquet, function and/or restaurant environment (all staff must hold a valid QLD RSA)
- Suite and Function Stewards
- Bar Staff
Food and Beverage experience preferred but not essential
- Bar staff (must have a valid QLD RSA)
- Fry Cooks
- Cellar attendants (experience with changing kegs would be preferable)
- Stock runners
- Area managers
What can we offer you?
- Competitive hourly rates
- A fun, dynamic & inclusive team to work with
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position:
- Complete the information below, as requested (please use an individualised email address as using another person's may effect your application, if you do not have one please follow this link to create a Gmail account), then click Next.
- Attach a resume. Please note this is a mandatory requirement of the application process.