Casual Retail Food & Beverage Attendants | O'Brien Group Australia, Geelong
GMHBA Stadium, Melbourne CBD
Casual Food and Beverage Attendants | GMHBA Stadium
Event Days Only
About the Company
O’Brien Group is Australia and New Zealand’s largest privately owned hospitality, entertainment and leisure company.
For over 25 years, O’Brien Group has owned and operated within Australasia’s premier venues.
Today with over 6,500 employees, 16 million customers served on an annual basis and a host of exciting new ventures, O’Brien Group continues to be an innovative market leader in Australasia.
About the Opportunities
We are seeking fun, enthusiastic and dynamic individuals who will share our passion and commitment to providing an unforgettable experience to our guests for the 2019 `BIG BASH' Cricket season and AFL Football Season at GMHBA Stadium, Geelong. Now that the incredible new `Brownlow’ stand has well and truly opened, we have the following casual positions available:
- Bar Staff and Bar Supervisors (MUST have a current Victorian RSA certificate)
- Snack Outlet Supervisors
- Retail Cashiers
- Fry Cooks
- Burger Cooks
- Cellar staff/runners (s)
Interviews will be held at GMHBA Stadium on Wednesday 5th December (shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview between specific times)
Successful candidates must be available to commence on Thursday 3rd January (BIG BASH Cricket) and also be available to work on Sunday 13th January (BIG BASH Cricket) and ongoing throughout our 2019 AFL season.
Opportunities for ongoing employment at AAMI Park (home to Melbourne Victory, Melbourne Storm, Melbourne City and Melbourne Rebels) are also available to those successful candidates.
- Demonstrated Hospitality experience prefererd (Fry cooks/burger cooks)
- Ability to provide high quality customer service at all times
- Must be reliable and well presented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Work cohesively with a team
- A current Victorian RSA Statement of Attainment/Certificate (for all Bar and Cellar positions)
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position:
- Complete the information below, as requested (please use an individualised email address as using another person's may effect your application, if you do not have one please follow this link to create a Gmail account), then click Next.
- Attach a resume. Please note this is a mandatory requirement of the application process.