Casual Food & Beverage Attendants| Adelaide Show
Casual Food & Beverage Attendants
Retail, Corporate and Kitchen
Royal Adelaide Show 31st August -9th September , 2018
Adelaide Showground, Wayville
- Do you have a positive, can do attitude?
- Can you multitask and remain calm under pressure?
- Do you want to be part of the excitement of working at an iconic Adelaide event & provide our guests with an unforgettable experience?
At O’Brien Group Australia we believe that for every success, there is a team of champions that help to get there!
We are seeking fun, enthusiastic and dynamic individuals who will share our passion and commitment to providing an unforgettable experience to our guests at the Royal Adelaide Show.
We currently have vacancies for the following roles:
- Experienced baristas
- Bar Staff (must have a current RSA certificate)
- Short order cooks
- Kitchen hands
- Event set up staff and runners
Corporate (all candidates must have a current RSA certificate)
- Function floor staff
- A la Carte/ fine dining wait staff
- Bar Staff
Previous experience in banquet, function and/or restaurant environment will be looked upon favourably for all corporate roles. For our retail roles while previous experience is beneficial, if you are reliable, have a great attitude and excellent communication skills then APPLY NOW!
For over 25 years, O’Brien Group has operated within Australasia’s premier venues. O’Brien Group Australia is a fully integrated company that owns and operates within major Australian and New Zealand stadiums and arenas. Today with over 6,500 employees, 16 million customers served on an annual basis and a host of exciting new ventures, O’Brien Group continues to be an innovative market leader in Australasia.
To be successful you MUST be available to work the majority of shifts allocated for 31st August -9th September, 2018. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an interview on either the 12th, 17th or 23rd July at the Adelaide Showground, Wayville.
If you are interested in this position:
- Complete the information below, as requested (please use an individualised email address as using another person's may affect your application, if you do not have one please follow this link to create a Gmail account), then click Next.
- Attach a resume and cover letter. Please note this is a mandatory requirement of the application process.