Food and Beverage Event Staff | O'Brien Group Australia, Melbourne
Food and Beverage Event Staff | Melbourne (O'Brien Group Australia)
Venue: AAMI Park
Expression of Interest
As this is an expression of interest, we will keep your application on file until your nominated venue/s conduct their next round of interviews. There is no date scheduled for the next recruitment, you will be contacted by O'Brien Group when additional staff are required
About the Company
O’Brien Group is Australia and New Zealand’s largest privately owned hospitality, entertainment and leisure company.
For over 25 years, O’Brien Group has owned and operated within Australasia’s premier venues.
Today with over 6,500 employees, 16 million customers served on an annual basis and a host of exciting new ventures, O’Brien Group continues to be an innovative market leader in Australasia.
About the Opportunities
As part of our team you will work a number of exciting events including Melbourne City FC, Melbourne Victory FC, Melbourne Rebels, Melbourne Storm, Monster Jam, Australian and International Artists (Including Phil Collins in February 2019)!
We are looking for energetic and dynamic individuals to join our casual team.
To be successful in this casual position, you will:
- Share our passion and commitment to providing an unforgettable experience to our guests
- Provide high quality customer service at all times
- Be reliable and well presented
- Be able to work under pressure
- Hold a current Victorian RSA Statement of Attainment/Certificate (Snack/Food Areas exempt)
- Food and Beverage experience preferred
The following positions are available
Extensive Food and Beverage Experience in a banquet, function and/or restaurant environment
- Chefs/Commercial Cooks
- Kitchen hands
- Suite, Box & Function Stewards (RSA required)
- Bar Staff (RSA required)
- Food & Beverage Dispense
Food and Beverage experience preferred but not essential
- Supervisors (Bar, Snack & Coffee)
- Bar Outlet Staff (RSA required)
- Snack Outlet staff
- Short Order Cooks
- Cellar staff (RSA required)
- Kitchen hands
What can we offer you?
- Competitive hourly rates
- A fun, dynamic & inclusive team to work with
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position:
- Complete the information below, as requested (please use an individualised email address as using another person's may effect your application, if you do not have one please follow this link to create a Gmail account), then click Next.
- Attach a resume. Please note this is a mandatory requirement of the application process.